FPSO Dhirubhai-1 was converted from Suezmax tanker to FPSO in 2008. The FPSO has successfully completed 10 years of operation at the east coast of India, with an average uptime above 99%.
Uptime since July 1st 2009 is 99.4%. No LTI since April 2nd 2009.
|Shutdown due to
The HSEQ and proactive awareness in operation includes observation of the following key elements during planning and execution
- Continuous improvement
- Risk mitigation
- Competence Enhancement
The above in combination with the very robust design of DB-1 and the dedication of the employees has provided high quality performance and uptime that has been repeated from year to year. The aging of DB-1 and potential consequence to the operational performance and uptime has been mitigated. The company has maintained DB-1 to continue service for another 10-20 years and by this indirectly mitigated reduced uptime due to aging.
Further to this, AkerFloating Production has had high focus on reducing production shutdown to a minimum. By detailed and methodic planning, it has been possible to execute critical maintenance while still maintain safe operations or reducing production shutdown for maintenance to minimum.
The uptime statistics and overview of shutdown documents the above.
Topsides Processing Capacities
- Oil Production: 60 000 bbl/d
- Water Production: 60 000 bbl/d
- Liquid Production: 80 000 bbl/d
- Gas processing and dehydration capacity: 9 Mill Scbm/d
- Gas compression capacity: 3 Mill Scbm/d
- Gas injection compression capacity: 3Mill Scbm/d
- Slug Capacity: 40 cbm
- First stage inlet pressure: 110 barg
- FPSO inlet operating temperature: 10 – 80 deg C
- Product oil specification: 0.5% BS&W, RVP 10 psia
- Gas dew point: -5°C @400barg
- Sand limitation: 0.5 lbs/Mill Scbm gas, 5 lbs/1000 bbl oil
- Max emergency flaring: 15 Mill Scbm/d
- Max HP continuous flaring: 3.3 Mill Scbm/d
- Max LP continuous flaring: 60 000kg/hr
Hull and Marine Capacities
- Class notation: DNV 1A1 Ship Shaped Oil Production and Storage Unit, HELDK-S- Prod POSMOOR
- Oil storage capacity: 1.3 Mill bbl
- Hs / Tp: 11.5m / 14.3m (Cyclonic)
- Offloading capacity: 1 Mill bbl in 26.5hrs at 6000 cbm/h
- Accommodation capacity: 104 beds
- Lifesaving capacity: Freefall lifeboats for 104 persons each side. 2x64 persons + 2x40 persons
- Helideck: Stern helideck – rated for Super Puma
- Deck cranes: 2 x Electro-hydraulic offshore deck cranes. SWL 10T@46m / 25T@36m
- Steam: 2 main boilers, total capacity 88 tonnes/h superheated to 510 deg C @ 60 barg
- Power generation: 3 x 4 MW from gas turbine generators. 3 x 5 MW from steam turbine generators. .2 x 1 MW from engine room steam generators. 750 kW emergency generator. 2 x 100% UPS